Friday, January 8, 2016

Unconventional Material Challenge

When making this project I had to find different bottles that could make the right shapes to form the dogs body. Also wrapping the trash bags with the film tape was difficult because all of the shapes were fairly curved. I was successful at getting the shape of the dog, and if I were to do this again I would try to think of a better way to cover the trash bags. I picked making a dog because I have wanted to make a sculpture of a dog for a while, but I could never see it with the other projects. I could picture making a dog out of this fairly easily, but it ended up being much harder than I expected. The dog was actually the first thing that came to mind when I thought of what I was going to make. I could see it so clearly that I couldn't think of making anything else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment